I'm a young guy but I think I know my classic rock bands and songs pretty well. Here is a list of my favorite classic rock bands including my favorite song by them a few recommendations if you want to get into that band. Here we go!
1. Journey
Favorite Song: Open Arms
Recommended Songs: "Any Way You Want It", "Lovin', Touchin, Squezzin'", and "Lights"
2. Chicago
Favorite Song: "You're The Inspiration"
Recommended Songs: "25 or 6 to 4", "Saturday In The Park", "Baby What a Big Surprise", and "Hard To Say I'm Sorry"
3. Boston
Favorite Song: Peace of Mind
Recommended Songs: "More Than a Feeling", "Higher Power", "Amanda", and "Rock & Roll Band"
4. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Favorite Song: "Mary Jane's Last Dance"
Recommended Songs: "Refugee" "Free Fallin" "Breakdown"
5. Steve Miller Band
Favorite Song: "Jungle Love"
Recommended Songs: "The Joker" "Rock 'n Baby" "Take the Money and Run"
6. Creedence Clearwater Revival
Favorite Song: "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?"
Recommended Songs: "Fortunate Son" "Travelin' Band" "Down On The Corner" "I Put a Spell On You"
7. Fleetwood Mac
Favorite Song: "Don't Stop"
Recommended Songs: "Go Your Own Way" "You Make Loving Fun" "Dreams" "Little Lies"
8. Steely Dan
Favorite Song: "Reelin' In The Years"
Recommended Songs: "Show Biz Kids" "My Old School" "Dirty Work" "Do It Again"
9. Kansas
Favorite Song: "Carry On My Wayward Son"
Recommended Songs: "Hold On" Dust In The Wind" "The Pinnacle"
10. Eagles
Favorite Song: "Peaceful Easy Feeling"
Recommended Songs: "Already Gone" "Hotel California" "I Can't Tell You Why"
1. Journey
Favorite Song: Open Arms
Recommended Songs: "Any Way You Want It", "Lovin', Touchin, Squezzin'", and "Lights"
2. Chicago
Favorite Song: "You're The Inspiration"
Recommended Songs: "25 or 6 to 4", "Saturday In The Park", "Baby What a Big Surprise", and "Hard To Say I'm Sorry"
3. Boston
Favorite Song: Peace of Mind
Recommended Songs: "More Than a Feeling", "Higher Power", "Amanda", and "Rock & Roll Band"
4. Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Favorite Song: "Mary Jane's Last Dance"
Recommended Songs: "Refugee" "Free Fallin" "Breakdown"
5. Steve Miller Band
Favorite Song: "Jungle Love"
Recommended Songs: "The Joker" "Rock 'n Baby" "Take the Money and Run"
6. Creedence Clearwater Revival
Favorite Song: "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?"
Recommended Songs: "Fortunate Son" "Travelin' Band" "Down On The Corner" "I Put a Spell On You"
7. Fleetwood Mac
Favorite Song: "Don't Stop"
Recommended Songs: "Go Your Own Way" "You Make Loving Fun" "Dreams" "Little Lies"
8. Steely Dan
Favorite Song: "Reelin' In The Years"
Recommended Songs: "Show Biz Kids" "My Old School" "Dirty Work" "Do It Again"
9. Kansas
Favorite Song: "Carry On My Wayward Son"
Recommended Songs: "Hold On" Dust In The Wind" "The Pinnacle"
10. Eagles
Favorite Song: "Peaceful Easy Feeling"
Recommended Songs: "Already Gone" "Hotel California" "I Can't Tell You Why"
No comments:
Post a Comment